Premier league has released the fixture for 2020/2021 season as the official race for number one spot in FPL(Fantasy Premier League) also starts,with the fixuture on opening matchday 1 , Saturday 12 September 2020 to be:
CRYSTAL PALACE VS SOUTHAMPTON
FULHAM VS ARSENAL
LIVERPOOL VS LEEDS
SPURS VS EVERTON
WEST BROM VS LECIESTER
WESTHAM VS NEWCASTLE
and other fixtures on Monday 14 September 2020:
BRIGHTON VS CHELSEA
SHEFFIELD UTD VS WOLVES
Fantasy football managers making selection and possible prediction for player to star out right from the root of the season.
LIST OF PLAYERS NOT TO MISS OUT ON FPL:
1..KEVIN DEBRUNYE; Manchester city mastro midfielder could be up for another magic and FPL points after a recored stat of 20A and 13A in the premier league and 251 FPL points.
2. BRUNO FERNANDES; Manchester united January signing impact on the red has been massive within 6 months with a stat of 8 goals and 8 assist and 117 FPL point.
3. PAUL POGBA: Paul pogba hasn’t had an impressive season with the red devils last season due to injury but player shows his class and could be up for a season of an elite performance
4. HAKIM ZIYECH; Chelsea signee is a player new to the league but also has top performance against EPL teams in the UCL. A worldclass creative players with a good setpiece prowress.
5. JACK GREALISH; an experienced uitilty player with vital performance for his team a good setpiece taker and goal scorer with a stat of 8 goals and 7 assist and 149 points.
6. AUBAMEYANG; A profilc and goalscorer and deadly finisher with 20 goals+ per season in the epl, could be back for another golden boot this season and 205 FPL points.
7. RAHEEM STERLING; A prolific attacker who can play as a winger and striker scoring 20 goals last season with a total point of 204 FPL points
8. SALAH: A world class winger with a consistent huge performance up stage and stat of 29 goals and assist ranking up to a total FPL point of 233.
9. MANE: A dangerous attacker, world class winger with high pace and sublime finishing with a stat of 25 goal and assist and a total FPL points of 221.
10. SON; an elite winger with top goal scoring ability and swift movement across the wing that ended the season with 21goals and assist and a FPL point of 169.
CENTRE FORWARDS NOT TO MISS ON FPL
1. AGUERO:an agressive striker, poacher, sublime finisher who ended his season with injury and a stat of 19 goals and assist in 24 matches and a total of 132 FPL points.
2. DANNY INGS;The saint star man came up big ranking up in 2nd higest goal scorer and with a stat of 22goals and total of 198 FPL point.
3 JAMIE VARDY; A pacer stiker and a goal poacher and highest goal scorer of last season with total of 28goals and assist with a total 210 FPL points.
4. TIMO WERNER: A new player to the league and a prolific goal scorer with blistering pace and sublime finishing with stat a of 28 league goals in the bundesliga before a premier league move triggered by chelsea.
5. HARRY KANE; A world class striker and dangerous attacker aroud box and outside the box top notch finisher with a stat of 20 goals and assist in the premier league and a total of 158 FPL points.
DEFENDERS NOT TO MISS ON FPL
1. TRENT ALEXANDER ARNOLD: Most offsensive fullback in premier league with setpiece scoring ability and top class chance creator having a stat of 15 assist,4 goals, 14 cleansheet total of 210 FPL points.
2. WAN BISSAKA:A good defensive fullback that can salvage cleansheet and provide assist forward standing on a total of 127 points.
3. CESAR AZIPILICUETA:The least booked defender last seasons with a stat of 8goals & assist, 8 cleansheet total of 130 points.
4 ROBERTSON: most offsensive left back with swift pace and brillance to create goal scoring chance and also score having a stat of 14 goals & assist, 13 clean sheet and total of 181 FPL points.
NEWBIES TO WATCH OUT FOR:
Other player to watch out for include:
- CHRISTIAN PULISIC
- MARCUS RASHFORD
- TAMMY ABRAHAM
- MASON GREENWOOD
- MATT DOHERTY
- JOHN EGAN
- MASON MOUNT